Internal Political Changes in Tordan ( 1`953-1955) and House of Representadives attitnde ( documentary Study)
Between 1953-1955 , Jordan withnessed many political deuelop ments by which it was greatly affected . the most important event in that Period was the coronation of king ALHussein after turnig the legul age . This research answers the fallowing questions:
- Did the take –ouer of AL-Hussein affect the ewnts in Jordan ?.
- Did the cabinets , which took – ouer power during that period , have the same leuel " Did they succeed in leadiug the country ?.
- Did Jordan enjoy the intelle ctual freedom and democracy during this period?.
- Were the changes of laws made by the cabinets genuine ? or wera they made for the interests of the regime only?.
Accordingly , the Research is devided into :
- The internal Political develop ment in Jordan in 1953 and the allude of the Parliament towards these duello pimento .
- The Parlia ment and the eleventh cabiuet of Taw fiq Abu – Alhuda .
The attitude of the Parliament towards the 12th cabimet of AbupAlhuda after the elections.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.